Sunday, August 17, 2008

Long time no post

Well I've been feeling a bit lousy the last week with a blocked nose and a touch of a head cold, but now I'm feeling better.The weathers been very wet nearly everyday some rain, which is a good thing in a drought, but not good being house bound with sickness. Here are some of my latest layouts.

Some of the dinosaur papers from basic grey




This is one of my favourites at the moment, love this chip board owl.


Every now and then I have to do something with flowers.
I am on the look out for a new camera and I'm not sure whether to buy a top end digital or a lower price SLR so if any one can give me some advice on cameras I would be grateful as I know nothing about cameras and need all the help I can get.
Have a good week, I'm not too sure what to do next but I did buy some chatterbox papers with some little trees on them, but I might wait till we get some sunshine to use them.



1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

SOme lovely layouts Joanne.
Ive tagged your blog for an award!!