Monday, August 4, 2008

Last few days

We've had a bit of sickness in our house over the weekend, my middle son David has had a cold for the last week and doesn't seem to be able to shake it, and over the weekend Ben must have caught his cold as well. Ben's been not too bad during the day but night time comes his head gets a bit warm and has a bit of a cough, he goes to bed earlier than normal, but he's very restless during the night and wakes up every few hours. Since I'm constantly coughed on I'm just waiting for my turn.
They had a fire engine at playgroup today, they showed us the truck, had a bit of a talk about fire safety, the kids all seemed to enjoy it especially when they showed us the hose and turned on the water, which sprayed for about one mile. It started raining and everyone ducked for cover.


You don't realise just how big these trucks really are.


Ben climbed into the front of the truck, sat down on the front seat and wasn't planing to move, we finally managed to get him to move.

Here is a layout that I copied from Kathie Link, Jodi did the same layout with one of her kits, so I thought I would show mine as well. I hope no one minds especially Kathie.


I'm working on a dinosaur layout so I hope to share that soon.

1 comment:

kathie said...

Haha! No of course I don't mind :). It's gorgeous. Love your take on the original Joanne.