Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Never been so cold

Hi, the weather has been so cold I don't think I've ever been so cold. I must be getting old lol. I much prefer the warmer weather.
Last night I was getting Ben's bath ready and he was in his room very quiet (I should had suspected something was not right), I could hear him giggling (2nd sign ) I then went to get him and this is what I found. He had found his powder and tipped the bottle all over him and the floor and was using his beach toys to scoop it all. There was powder every where and the powder smell was so strong it was a wonder he could breath.

Lucky it was only powder and not his bubble bath.


All our family loves cake.

I love this old photo the two children in the picture are now in their 60's my dad and his cousin.




1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

I love those photos of your son with his cake!!!
Also the family layout!! Awesome!!