Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shopping and online class

A trip to my local supermarket is a nightmare as we enter through the doors into the arcade Ben runs right up to the toy claw machine he wants a shot even though he cant see over the top. As I pry him away he comes across a bouncing ball slot machine which he desperately needs one, then there is the dreaded not one but three different sizes gum ball machines. ahhhh!!!

I finally get him into the supermarket this is what they put right near the entrance, baskets of toy Hot Wheels cars. He runs right up to them searching for the one he want if its not on the bottom he climbs to the top.

I finally finish my shopping then I have to walk past all these machines again at lease they haven't got any rides there yet!!

They must sell zillions of these toy cars lol

I did my first online class yesterday at my lss. I really enjoyed it, it was good doing it at home these computers are amazing I couldn't live with out my laptop. This is the layout that I did, it also comes in a girl layout with lots of pink. All the papers are distressed on the edges it looks grungy if that's the right word to use.





1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW!! Congrats on the on-line class, the layout looks great!!
Dont you just love taking the kids shopping!!
a hundred years ago, i rememeber as plain as day, i had 3 yo dd and 5 yo ds, and they were climbing all over the shopping trolley after i told them 100 times not too.. and next thing... splat!!! A trolley full of groceries all over the floor!! I left the groceries there and packed my kids into the car and took them home and flogged them with the jug cord. It was the last good whack they ever got!!! I was so angry with them. Hence, i never had to smack them again!! Just once was enough for both of us!!!!
Kids and shopping!!! Grrrr.
But i look back now and i miss it!! I miss the morning teas out with the kids... i still take dd, but ds isnt interested anymore!! 17.. too old for morning tea with mum i suppose!! So sad!! :(