Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dont Ask

Well my diet was going well, then as they say I fell off the wagon. I don't know what happened it must have been the cold weather but I started having a bit extra food then a biscuit, then cake then what the heck and I ate anything I could get my hands on. Don't worry I haven't given up I've just had an obstacle to get over and now I'm back on track, it just might take a bit longer than I hoped but I'm still determined to get into bathers this summer.


Boy its been cold here in Adelaide, yesterday was the coldest day in three years it was only 8 degrees during the day, plus it rained all day. Todays cold and windy not a very good day for layout shots but I gave it ago any way before they blew across the cement. lol


One is a holiday page about our trip to Port Vincent in Febuary. I used shells that we collected at the beach and some muslin. I have a thing about fabric at the moment. The other is about Ben pretending he's off to work.


I also have been tagged by Jodi I have to mention 7 blogs that I enjoy reading. I will think about this and leave my list in the next couple of days.



Its very strange doing a summer layout when its freezing cold.



I didn't realise it at the time when I did these layouts that they are the same design. I did them on different days not thinking about the other one.

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh, JOanne.. can totally relate to the hurdles.... mine keep coming and coming...
Can we do this together?? I hope so!!