Monday, July 14, 2008

Today.....

Well I'm quite pleased with myself today, I went to McDonald's for a play date and catch up with a friend and I didn't buy myself anything to eat. That was a big effort for me because once I smell the food I usually give in, but all I had was coffee. I came home made myself a sandwich and an apple.

I haven't been up to much this last week its been so cold and rainy most of the week that we stayed home. Being school holidays there was no playgroup so we've been pretty much house bound.

I finished one layout using the Pink Paislee papers and have a couple more ideas using the rest. I got this idea from their blog site. Once again it is very similar to the others I did last week. The pictures were taken when we went to the River Torrens and took some photo's under the rotunda. I tried to cover up my behind with a journaling spot I keep telling Scott "take photo's of me looking thin". Will have some more layouts to show during the week and I'm doing my first online lesson with Scrapbook Station my lss tomorrow. Have a great week.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, I'm cruising the net while doing the class with you! LOL! this Lo looks great!