Sunday, June 15, 2008

A bit about myself

Hi everyone!! I thought I should tell you a little bit about myself. I live in S.A with my husband Scott and my three boys Raymond 21, David 20 and Benjamin 2. Yes Bens only 2.9 I finally got my two boys out of school and into work and at 41 found out I was having another baby. After the initial shock my husband actually fainted it turned out to be the best thing we ever did and changed our lives for the best.
I love scrapbooking and Bens my favourite scrapbooking subject.
I decided to do my own blog to be part of Jodi's weight loss challenge to loose 50 pounds about 22.5 kilos in 50 weeks I'm not sure of all the details yet but will be starting soon.
I'm also new to blogs and computers but I'll see how I go.

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

We'll get those details worked out soon Joanne.
Will do a post on Monday!!