Thursday, June 19, 2008

Favourite layouts

Hi everyone I hope you are all well, thank you to everyone who left me messages and visited my blog I appreciate you all. Thank you for the advice on taking layout photos it is much easier taking them outside and reducing the size.
I spent the morning at a 2yo birthday party at playgroup. Happy birthday Jonas!!
Using Photoshop is more of a headache than spending the morning with 10 2year olds hyped up on sugar. lol
I have added 3 of my favourite layouts scrapped this year I will keep adding more so you get to know my style.
Also congratulations to Jodi who completed her challenge a photo a day for a year, that would have been an enormous effort I don't think I could have done it.
On Monday we start our new weight lose challenge I cant wait.
Ben with his party hat on


Ben in the back yard when he was about 17mths I still have to add journaling.



David turned 20 today 10th March



A layout about Mothers day I love the photo of Ben giving me a kiss.




1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Beautiful layouts Joanne!!!

Good Luck on Monday!!!