Monday, June 16, 2008

Updating blog

Hi, I've been trying to update this blog for about 2 hours now trying to put up a few photos and some layouts. I'm not sure how to upload layouts without a scanner I've taken a photo but get a bit of glare but when I turn off the flash the picture turns blurry. I've also been trying to add a counter but with no luck I've picked the one I want but that's as far as I've got. Bens been very good watching episodes of the Simpsons but I dont think thats good for a 2 year old. We went to playgroup this morning, it was making hats day today. The suns shining but its still very cold. I'll keep on plodding along and add more photos and links and try to get this counter on.

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Couple of blog hints...

Take your layout photos outside in the sun. heaps of light and no glare. I take mine on the back deck!!
Glad to see you got your counter on!!
Also, if you can make your layout photos smaller it helps when loading them onto the blog. It doesnt take as long.