Monday, June 30, 2008

Week one

Well Ive been on my challenge for one week now I must admit I did cheat and had some birthday cake and yesterday I had a big mac meal plus some of my husbands chocolates he got for his birthday. I lost 1.5kilos last week but when I had my official weigh in this morning I had only lost 1kilo. Friday was the worst day for me as I had withdrawals had a bad headache and was angry with everyone. I didn't sleep well Friday and Saturday nights woke up at around 4 o'clock and couldn't get back till sleep until it was time to wake up, I also felt a bit light headed.
I've nearly finished a few layouts just have to add the final touches it rained this morning in S.A and outside is still very wet to photo layouts. I have one to share of me when I was little.
Went to playgroup this morning and a police officer came to talk to the kids, he didn't have a proper police car just a blue light car which was a station wagon with the blue light slogan all over it. Ben sat in the car and wore his hat.



Me when I was little not sure how old maby 4 I think.


Ben in the police car.



I wish he would smile, but I think he's thinking not another photo, just hurry up and take it lol.



No comments: